~Ms Coach Small~ This baby I already waiting for half year~ I should get it n used is for half year, just because there are out of stock for all Malaysia branch~ At first was thinking asking my friend who working in Singapore to help me grab it at Singapore, but he said he dun have time to go down to town to grab for me, and his house is far from town~ Don’t have choice just can wait, at last I got it now~ This is the first gift that I ask from he, and he promise will buy it for me~
~Ms Leopard Speedy~ Speedy is the size of bag that I love the most. Leopard spot item I love it since last year which influence by 1 of my friend who love leopard spot very much~ Now I got leopard spot handphone bag, leopard spot scarf, leopard spot handphone accessories and new member leopard speedy bag~
~Ms Naraya Black~ Very famous shop from Bangkok, Thailand~ Every time I step in Bangkok, Thailand, sure I will buy some item from NARAYA, the price are acceptable, the design are unique, functionality~ All item are made by fabric, to respond to the needs of both Thai and international clients~ This time is He help me grab some from Bangkok, Thailand~ There are 4cosmetic bag, 1 coin bag and 1 handbag, all in black colour~ This is the link of NARAYA~ http://www.naraya.com/
Thanks a lot to He that brought new family member for my cupboard~ Hope can get it more and more, as we know gal are always greedy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Ms Coach Small~
~Ms Leopard Speedy~
~Ms Naraya Black~



1 comment:
I WANT THE COACH!!!!!
Post a Comment